top of page

Texas Solar

202311

Invest

Site Type

Greenfield

Power Operational

0

Contract Type

PPA

Sale Price without CAPEX

N/A

Est. CAPEX Datacenter Buildout

$3 m (only immersion cooling system)

Est. total CAPEX contribution

$ 11.5 m

#Hectare

1,4 hectare

Technical Plans Available

No

Region

USA

All-in Power Price

3

$c/kwh

Operations & Maintenance & Hosting

No

Est. CAPEX Power Production

$2.4 m (solar / deposit)

Free Capacity at Substation

5

MW

Energy Mix

Mix (grid) and Solar

Seller Type

Mining company

Est. CAPEX Power Delivery (incl. LV transf.)

$570 k (infra / setup / power / security / contingency)

Est. CAPEX Miners

Est. Total CAPEX/MW excl Miners

$5.53 m

$2.3 m/MW

Permits & Regulations

Permits in place

Lease

Land is leased

Energy Type

Cooling Type

Mix (grid) and Solar

Immersion

Water Availability

N/A

Climate

Warm temperate

Power Price Reduction Programs

N/A

Offer

JV, equity, debt finance, hash rate share or any other model will be considered by the offering company for immediate DIY mining start

Status

Ready to go: land leased, agreements, terms, supply lines, permits all acquired

Timeline

Start Date of Mining Operation

Not operational

MW Phase 1

6

MW Phase 2

20

MW Phase 3

N/A

MW Operational

0

Required Works for Phase 1

Site preparation, supply lines are in place

Required Works for Phase 2

N/A

Required Works for Phase 3

N/A

Buildout Time Phase 1

3 months

Buildout Time Phase 2

N/A

Buildout Time Phase 3

N/A

About the site

This solar site needs $11.5 million in funding and offers the right of first refusal for five sites in local area on the same terms. The team behind the site has a track record in Bitcoin mining. $350,000 seed funding was achieved through an equity sale of 17.05% of the company to secure the site, power agreement and essential infrastructure. The remaining 82.95% is primarily held by the four officers. Further fundraising through an equity sale would be via dilution of these officers’ holdings only.

Interested in this site? 

To:

Zeno Giacomuzzi (zgi@crypto-oxygen.com)

Product Manager

Subject:

Thanks for reaching out!

bottom of page